Negotiating the complexities of selling a home is one of the strengths of The Robertson Team. Strong communication and consistent marketing are just part of the package to help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Whether print media, signage or open house, The Robertson Team will use all resources to bring your property to the attention of people in the area.
2. Internet Advertising - Over 80% of home buyers start their search on the internet so top placement on search engines is essential. With The Robertson Team, you'll have maximum exposure ensuring a large number of potential buyers can view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - The Robertson Team maintains a large database of buyers who receive directed email campaigns of area listings specifically chosen to meet their criteria. What does that mean to you the seller? Your home info will be sent directly to those buyers who are looking to buy what you have to sell. Great news for you!
4. Personal Touch - Personal communication and face-to-face meeting with clients is a must to ensure the successful marketing and sale of any property. The Robertson Team works hard to listen well so that we know your homes greatest features and unique pluses so we can convey that to the potential buyers looking in your area.
5. Setting the Stage - While top-notch marketing and face-to-face interaction are essential in the sale of your home, staging and neutralizing your home is vitally important, too. You can learn what the experts know and set the stage for a success in the sale of your home with this simple downloadable checklist.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here